The Divine Spark Charity helps make acupuncture accessible for everyone
Founded in 2018 in honour of the late Robert William Hughes (1964-2018) who was a dedicated, inspiring and talented acupuncture practitioner and teacher for 26 years. Whose skill and healing helped many people and whose wisdom and passion have touched so many lives.
If you can add to the Divine Spark Charity Funds, we would be very grateful and, more people could benefit from the healing effects of acupuncture. You can sign up here to join easyfundraising and you add donations for us every time you buy something online. It won't cost you a penny extra so please help us to raise funds.
How does it work:
- You pay £20 towards your treatment and the charity pays the rest.
- If you can pay more or less, talk to us and we will adjust accordingly.
- When your circumstances change and you can pay more or less as you need less or more treatments a month, please let your practitioner know so we can adjust our contribution.
- We trust in your honesty and integrity.
- The practitioners will add their contribution into the fund for each treatment given under the scheme.
- If you know of someone who would like to have acupuncture treatments and cannot yet afford it, please let them know about us
Please contact us for any more information. The Divine Spark Charity provides its services from: Gaia Natural Health and Horam Natural Therapy Centre. High Street, Horam, East Sussex, TN21 0EL. 01435 812997
Thank you to the people who have already donated so kindly.